Jeon Jeong-guk (전정국), better known by his stage name Jung Kook (정국), is a South Korean craftsman lyricist and record producer under Big Hit Music. He is a vocalist, the center, a craftsman, a visual, and the maknae of BTS.
As a free skilled worker, he has conveyed his first self-made tune “Still With You” in 2020.
Early life and tutoring
Jeon Jung-psycho (Korean: 전정국) was brought into the world on September 1, 1997, in Busan, South Korea. His family involves his people and senior kin. He went to Baekyang Elementary and Middle School in Busan. Right when he transformed into an understudy, he moved to Singu Middle School in Seoul. Jung Kook initially fantasized about transforming into a badminton player when he was young, at this point resulting in seeing G-Dragon perform “Heartbreaker” on TV, which affected him to have to transform into a craftsman.
In 2011, Jung Kook went for the South Korean capacity show Superstar K during its tryouts in Daegu. Anyway, he was not picked, he got extended recommendations from seven entertainment associations. He over the long haul chose to transform into an understudy under Big Hit Entertainment directly following seeing RM, as of now his fellow performer and trailblazer in BTS, perform. To manage his dance capacities fully expecting a show, he went to Los Angeles all through the pre-summer of 2012 to get dance planning from Movement Lifestyle. In June 2012, he displayed in Jo Kwon’s “I’m Da One” music video and worked as a support craftsman for Glam before his show. He continued from Seoul’s School of Performing Arts, an articulations optional school, in 2017. In November 2016, he decided to deny taking the CSATs, Korea’s cross-country school position test. Beginning in 2020, he is chosen at Global Cyber University, concentrating on Broadcasting and Entertainment.
On June 12, 2013, Jung Kook made his show as a person from BTS (in any case called Bangtan Boys) with the appearance of the single 2 Cool 4 Skool Under BTS, he conveyed two execution tracks; the first was a pop track named “Start” on the 2016 assortment Wings, about moving to Seoul to transform into a symbol and meeting BTS people. The second, a future bass track named “Joy”, was at first conveyed as a part of a BTS short film named “Bliss: Theme of Love Yourself 起 Wonder” and later on Love Yourself: Answer. Happiness, co-made by DJ Swivel, diagrammed #5 on the Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles diagram and has been illustrated for a long while on the Gaon Digital Chart, the longest out of BTS people’s solo tunes.
Jungkook has in like manner been credited as the principal creator on a few BTS’ tunes, including “Love isn’t Over” and “Witchcraft Shop”. On October 25, 2018, Jung Kook (alongside the rest of the BTS people) was designated with the fifth-class Hwagwan Order of Cultural Merit by the President of South Korea. people from the social affair.
2015-present: Solo activities
In September 2015, Jung Kook looked into the “One Dream, One Korea” campaign, taking an interest in song participation nearby different Korean experts in memory of the Korean War. The tune was conveyed on September 24 and presented at the One K Concert in Seoul on October 15.
In 2016, Jung Kook was projected in the pilot episode of Flower Crew. He in like manner displayed on Celebrity Bromance, and fought in King of Mask Singer under the name “Fencing Man,” appearing in episode 72.
On November 6, 2018, Jung Kook performed “We Don’t Talk Anymore” with exceptional craftsman Charlie Puth in an unprecedented joint exertion stage during the MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards. The song was one he had as of late covered twice, solo and with individual BTS part Jimin.
On June 4, 2020, Jung Kook conveyed the song “Still With You”, for nothing on stages, for instance, SoundCloud as a piece of BTS‘ yearly presentation celebrations. Notice depicted the tune as having “tinkling synths and gently played guitars and brushed drums”. Jung Kook conveyed the piece himself.
Impact and effect
In a 2019 survey drove by Gallup Korea, Jung Kook is situated as the third most-worshiped huge name of the year in South Korea. He showed up on the summary in 2016 at 20th, then, situated seventeenth in 2017, and subsequently eighth in 2018. In 2018, jungkook put first for a serious long an ideal opportunity for the magazine Hi China, under the most venerated whizzes list in China. Jung Kook is in like manner incredibly well known for performing utilizing online media among fans. In December 2018, a video of him singing in the studio transformed into the most retweeted tweet in South Korea that year. Various experts have referred to him as an effective and genuine model, for instance, Kim Dong-Han and Hyeongseop X Euiwoong. Jung Kook has referred to Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, and Usher among his melodic inspirations.
Jung Kook’s reputation has obtained him the moniker “Sold Out King” as things that he is seen using routinely sell out quickly. These join shoes, Downy chemical, wine, books specifically I Decided to Live as Me by Kim Soo-Hyun, which transformed into a raving success in both Korea and Japan-and Hanbok. Korean media declared that Jung Kook had made a “Progressed Hanbok” style in the Korean news source when VIPs, for instance, Jun Hyun-moo, Jang Do-Yeon, Gong Hyo-jin, MC Oh Seung-hwan, and The Return of Superman’s Park Joo-ho began wearing similar clothing after he was shot wearing it.
Jung Kook was 2019’s most-glanced through male K-pop symbol on Google according to their mid-year layout. He outmaneuvered the diagram again in 2020 and was the most glanced through K-pop image on YouTube in 2019 and 2020. On Tumblr, he situated first in ‘Top K-Pop Stars’ for 3 nonstop years. On Twitter, he had the most retweeted tweet of 2019 and the second-most retweeted tweet of 2020. In March 2021, Jung Kook set another record-breaking record for the most constant watchers in V Live history when his solo lives transmission beat 22 million simultaneous watchers he recently broke the record in October 2018, when his transmission outflanked 3.7 million watchers all over the planet.
In June 2021, an overseer of the Justice Party used photos of him to propel the legitimization of tattoos in South Korea, which works under rules. The posts were for the most part impugned by netizens, who faulted the administrator for taking advantage of Jung Kook’s reputation for political purposes.
“Lounge chair” (2014)
“Lost Stars” (2015)
“Paper Hearts” (2015)
“On the off chance that You” (2016)
“We Don’t Talk Anymore” (2017)
“We Don’t Talk Anymore Pt.2” (with Jimin) (2017)
“Goodness Holy Night” (2017)
“Truly around then” (2018)
“The total Of My Life” (2019)
“Completing Scene” (2019)
“Completing Scene Ver2” (2019)
“Look at Me” (2019)
“Possibly That Was Love” (2020)
“Never Not” (2020)
“10000 Hours” (2020)
Stage Name: Jungkook (정국)
Unique Name: Jeon Jung Kook (전정국)
Birthday: September 1, 1997
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
Weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
Blood characterization: A
MBTI Type: INTP-T (His previous result was ISFP-T)
Delegate Emoji: 🐰
Jungkook’s Spotify list: Jungkook: I am Listening to it Right Now
Jungkook real factors:
– He was brought into the world in Busan, South Korea.
– Jungkook’s family contains: Mom, father, more settled kin
– Guidance: Seoul School of Performing Arts; Global Cyber University
– He went to Baek Yang Middle school.
– Jungkook went to Seoul to perform craftsmanship optional school, he graduated in February 2017.
– He has more settled kin named Jeon Jung Hyun.
– His adored food sources are anything with flour (pizza, bread, etc)
– His appreciated concealing is dull. (Run BTS Ep. 39)
– He loves playing, drawing and soccer.
– Jungkook recreation exercises join video modifying (Golden Closet Films), photography, tracking down new music, and making covers.
– He has a weird inclination where he wheezes a ton under his rhinitis. He in like manner wriggles his fingers an incredible arrangement
– His shoe size is 270 mm.
– He favors the number 1
– Expected to be a very talented cook.
– He appreciates shoes and beauty care products.
– He despises exhausting things, bugs, getting harmed, considering. (Profile formed by Jungkook)
– He conveys in Korean, Japanese, and English (basic).
– In 7th grade, Jungkook learned B-boying in a club for specific buddies and hyungs.
– He knows Taekwondo (he has a dull belt).
– Preceding joining the social occasion he was a handball player.
– His appreciated environment is a brilliant environment with a cool breeze.
– In 10 years Jungkook should be the owner of a duck meat bistro or a tattooist.
– In focus school, he went to Superstar K tryouts (where he sang IU’s ‘Lost Child‘) but forgot to pass the removal round. Getting back, he got offers from eight special redirection associations.
– After erratically seeing and encountering energetic affections for future part Rap Monster’s rap, he decided to join Big Hit Entertainment.
– Jungkook monikers is Jeon Jungkookie (Suga calls him a ton), Golden Maknae, Kookie and Nochu.
– Jungkook’s genuine model is G-Dragon (BigBang).
– His dream when he was more energetic was to transform into a badminton player. In the principal year of High School, he focused on G-Dragon’s tunes and changed his dream to transforming into a craftsman.
– His witticism is: “Living without energy looks like being dead”.
– Jungkook necessities to go on a trip with his sweetheart soon.
– He got his driving grant (BTS Run Ep. 18)
– He venerates scrutinizing comic books.
– Jungkook loves Iron Man.
– Jungkook accepts he’s a virtuoso gamer. (Knowing Brother ep. 94)